Rewa | 06 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Criminal Law

Madhya Pradesh

cheque bounce case in both lower court and upper court in district court.and the time is over for culprit for appeal in high court .he has been escaping . court has sent 10. time non bailable warrant against him but no replay comes from police about warrant then what to do court is telling that some replay from police has to given then what to do.the culprit is from other state
07 Sep, 2021 | 09:21

Dear sir
You can cn take by hand warrant and will try for execution
You can mail me for advise on

06 Sep, 2021 | 18:32

I'll give you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals