Guntur | 27 Apr, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Criminal Law

Madam my brother was brutally murdered by ten of my same village same community

How to cancel their interim bail in high court what should I do for it
27 Apr, 2021 | 19:15

You can get the bail cancelled under the terms that they are intervening with the witnesses and evidence.
For further queries you can contact me on

27 Apr, 2021 | 16:32

Dear client
For cancellations of Bail stron reason is required as per law
You can file petition before Honourable court for cancellations of Bail
If you want advise then you can call me in mobile phone number 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals