Bengaluru | 14 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

Criminal Law

Lost jewellery one and half years back, Police is not serious about this case.

Lost jewellery one and half years back, which was kept in vehicle. Robbers had stolen vehicle with duplicate keys. We got the vehicle abandoned at secluded place after 2 days but jewellery was not available. We have filed complaint (FIR) with Bangalore rural police. But police seems to be careless on this case. Please let me know how to take this forward and get my jewellery back at the earliest.
14 Jul, 2021 | 18:09

You will have to file an application before court. but i cannot tell here under what section you will have to file this application. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates
and if you liked my advice, dont forget to rate and comment "shubham pabbi & associates" on google.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals