Karwar | 01 Mar, 2022 (1 year, 3 months ago)

Criminal Law

Legal help

Respected Sir / Madam Myself Venkataramana Hegde I have strong doubt that my phone is tapped. Vehicle tracker kept in Vehicle & even spy camera at my home. I have very serious family issue at home. Tried for divorce & unfortunately, due to common relatives, could not. My wife is Schycho, suffering from scisofrania. Doctors telling orally but not admitting in writing. All my work is getting blocked by some criminals. Every minute of my life is trapped. No one is sharing. I feel even there is serious threat to my life. Under this circumstances, is there any way I can get call details, sms, wats ap, mails of third parties where I doubt. Can I lodge police complaint Kindly advise I am available on my new no on 9986922225 Thanks & warm regards Venkataramana Hegde
01 Mar, 2022 | 13:19

Please reach me at 9794148274 for consultation

01 Mar, 2022 | 12:40

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals