Hyderabad | 17 Mar, 2022 (1 year, 2 months ago)

Criminal Law

land related issue

we sell our property we haven't got our money. concern party provided cheque but it was fault. we want to stop the sale deed. Please advice how to get the stay
18 Mar, 2022 | 23:23

In case sale deed has been executed and cheque received as payment for sale of property has bounced, you must file case for cancellation of sale deed.
For consultation please write to me at advocatekunalseth@gmail.com

18 Mar, 2022 | 07:37

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on

18 Mar, 2022 | 00:22

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals