Davanagere | 06 Jul, 2022 (10 months, 4 weeks ago)

Criminal Law

Land problem between son and daughter

Sir, I had a 6acers land in rural area. my father transfered the land to my name before death. They passed away in 2006. I have a legal documents of the land tranfer. In 2022 we are decided to sale that land. Now my sister had asking share in that land. please can we get advice from your side.
10 Jul, 2022 | 18:03

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

07 Jul, 2022 | 00:36

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

06 Jul, 2022 | 12:45

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of sister is asking for share in property which was transferred by your father on your name
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals