Guntur | 04 Feb, 2022 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Criminal Law


My name is j.suresh i am an graduate and working in a private orginization. one girl named N.durga kalyani who is relative to me and aske and begg me me to love her and finally we compleated 3 years in our love after 3 years we both brockup with some personal issues she agreed for every thing and she only told brackup 1st then later after 3 months she loged a false complaint on me and demanding money from me i refused to give she taken money from my enemyes and file an fack FIR on me and my family ....plz help me i have may hopes on my life
05 Feb, 2022 | 07:28

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is the matter of a criminal case however you can file wale application before trial court and you can try for getting the bail for that purpose you should have to hire the local lawyer if you want legal advise then you can call me for detailed discussion on 9359867 870

04 Feb, 2022 | 22:24

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail or through my google page.

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

04 Feb, 2022 | 21:41

Please reach me at 9794148274 for consultation.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals