Bengaluru | 17 Nov, 2021 (1 year ago)

Criminal Law


I have been issued a NBW on a cheque bounce case, cheque amount was 8Lakhs and I have already paid 6.5Lakhs how to overcome this issue
17 Nov, 2021 | 12:53

Dear sir
This is a matter of Negotiable instruments Act
How you paid do you have evidence please give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can email me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals