Bengaluru | 31 Jan, 2021 (2 years, 4 months ago)

Criminal Law


We are facing to get my mother ancestral property from my uncle

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals