Bengaluru | 04 Jan, 2022 (10 months, 4 weeks ago)

Criminal Law


Mother in law ancestral property buyers made saledeed registered without her knowledge they showed cheque numbers and Amount in the deed but buyer not gave cheque to seller.. kindly advise how to proceed on this legally
04 Jan, 2022 | 18:17

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

04 Jan, 2022 | 10:34

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals