Mysuru | 04 Oct, 2022 (7 months, 4 weeks ago)

Criminal Law


Sir my wife has filled 498a, dv and section 9. The judge has degree in Section 9.
04 Oct, 2022 | 13:47

Dear sir
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of section 498a of crpc and restitution conjugal right as per section 9 of the Hindu marriage Act
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals