Bangarapet | 21 Dec, 2022 (5 months, 2 weeks ago)

Criminal Law


The person as to give and extending the date on giving the money. I have collected the bond which is written and signed the date was got expired now and was collected the cheque from him due date which he was written is fed 28 2023. Need support how can I get the money back from him
22 Dec, 2022 | 16:48

You may reach out at with the relevant documents and we can discuss your options.

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants

22 Dec, 2022 | 10:03

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the Advise


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals