Ranchi | 04 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

Criminal Law


My case is under trail in section 304b. My wife died by hanging. There was none conflict between us. She was under mental treatment which her parent hided at the time of marriage. After knowing i got her treatment done at RINPAS ranchi. Would i get any relief in case .
04 Jul, 2021 | 07:27

Dear client
In your case I would like to see the copy of FIR and police paper
You can send me documents on mail id


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals