New Delhi | 29 Mar, 2022 (1 year, 2 months ago)

Criminal Law

Jama masjid

I want to quash 498 a case from high court my husband and mother in law appear in court..and two brothers which lives in foreign not appear high court will quashed the fir is it possible or not
29 Mar, 2022 | 23:22

Need further information in the matter.
High Court can quash FIR only under exceptional circumstances.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals