Madanapalle | 29 Jan, 2023 (4 months, 1 week ago)

Criminal Law

is it possible to file case against individual for not return lending amount?

I gave amount to my friend 1.5 lakhs one year before. now he is not returning the amount. is it possible to take legal action against him?
30 Jan, 2023 | 11:10

yes, you can. please contact me at to discuss further.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals