Thane | 09 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Criminal Law

Ipc 279 and 184 mv

I am a new resident of mira road and have been booked under ipc 279 and 184. The situation - i was trying to take a u turn which passed few blocks when the police caught. They told me you have to pay fine at the police station and over there file a fir directly. Till date I have already paid 2500 rupees to the sub inspector they have not given a single piece of paper / receipt of anything. And have take my driving license. This happened on 12th April and about 2 months now. I keep visiting the police station but they say Kal ao hojayga.
09 Jun, 2021 | 12:52

You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870
Advocate IRFAN SHAIKH Latur Maharashtra


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals