Vidisha | 17 Aug, 2022 (9 months, 3 weeks ago)

Criminal Law

Indira Pratima

A man is spreading rumours about my fiance that she had an abortion and man claims that he has the copy of reports. We know that the man is lying but he's spreading this rumour all over the city. What case can we file against him?
17 Aug, 2022 | 12:29

You can file a Police complaint and file a suit for defamation against the concerned person.
You can contact me at 8178754286

17 Aug, 2022 | 12:11

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals