Hubli | 01 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Criminal Law


I am 84 yrsold living in apartment. Builder provided two wheelerparking. Association is often using it to store cement bags, painting stool, ladders. Causing difficulty to park vehicle. Can any legal action can be taken as encroachment of parking place depriving our right to park vehicle.
02 Aug, 2021 | 07:46

You can send legal notice through your advocate and can request to rem
oval of nuisance
For details discussion you can mail me on

02 Aug, 2021 | 01:13

Yes you can also can be compensated for the hardship

Adv Shailendra

02 Aug, 2021 | 00:18

Yes. There is a legal remedy.
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals