Samastipur | 13 Jul, 2022 (6 months, 3 weeks ago)

Criminal Law

In which section giving permission to support case after death.

My father is no more . But one criminal case is pending which my father loadged in court. My father witness and two witness are already given the witness in court. I am also a witness. Can you share the section that in which section is giving permission to support the case instead of my father. Please share the ruling.
28 Jul, 2022 | 12:17

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

13 Jul, 2022 | 10:46

Sir, Please provide details regarding the Sections under which case is pending. Kindly share the documents as well. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

13 Jul, 2022 | 10:32

Dear client
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals