Kadapa | 04 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Criminal Law

I'm cheated my husband after he cheated me

My husband didn't accepting my x husband children's that's why we decide to divorce. My mother want share with my life happily his brother (my x husband) that's why we're going to decide divorce
04 Jul, 2021 | 21:17

Dear client
Prior divorce you can try for mediation and conciliation through women cell
For details discussion you can mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals