Hathras | 11 Dec, 2022 (3 months, 1 week ago)

Criminal Law

Illegal construction of a dhabha in front of my property on NH-91 .

There is illegal Construction of a dhabha named Tiranga Dhabha done in Gram sabhi- Viijari at NH-91 Aligarh to Agra in front of our land which is registered at road side. Whom can I contact to take action against the owner of dhabha.
13 Dec, 2022 | 15:52

You may file a complaint at www.jansunwai.up.nic.in
For guidance and support with respect to filing, you may reach out at advakshaylal@gmail.com.

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants

Asker 16 Dec, 2022 | 13:33

Actually I tried this earlier. They rejected the request and told me that this affair belongs to NHAI.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals