Bengaluru | 27 Jul, 2020 (2 years, 2 months ago)

Criminal Law

I was deserted with my child when I was pregnant. My husband refuses notice

He filled a divorce in 2015 that was dismissed in 2018. He didn't appear in more than one hearing and I filled a new one in 2018, he refuses to sign the notice served. He is missing from a long time. My daughter is seven. He deserted me when I was pregnant for another woman. The notice is not served for 2 years now. Maintenance is not paid. I am struggling as a single mum. My lawyer is charging me fees without any progress

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals