New Delhi | 11 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 3 months ago)

Criminal Law

i was 17 year old i did crime in 2018 but still facing juvenile justice act

i just want to know if im eligible to give government exams or not
12 Jun, 2021 | 13:05

Yes you can give exam but you will have to file an affidavit along with that. For any further information, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

12 Jun, 2021 | 11:25

Hello there since I'm a Delhi University law graduate I would like to assist you in the trial you are facing. Let me know if you need to avail my service. My whatsapp - 9013429126

11 Jun, 2021 | 22:59

What's up number is 9359867870

11 Jun, 2021 | 22:45

Youcan show me your case paper
Youcan call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals