Navi Mumbai | 19 May, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

Criminal Law

i want to file a cheating case against a person

i have been cheated by a person who also happens to be my neighbour. I have already filed police complaint against him. An FIR u/s 420, 34 has also been registered but he has not been arrested till date. The Police Dept has not taken any proper action
19 May, 2021 | 20:05

Since you have already filed the case u/s 420, there is a certain procedure which the police officer ought to have followed, here I have no clue whether that allowed or not 2nd it also depends on your case where it is imperative to arrest.

Despite being imperative police is not arresting ,a WP need to be filed, questioning the procedure followed by the police.

Ad Shailendra Dubey


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals