Visakhapatnam | 11 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Criminal Law

I want divorce from my husband taking as he cheated

I got cheated and married a he and his family members harrasing me for dowry My husband has no financial support or job or no house, he is in west Godavari.And I'm in vizag as I'm government employee..He has no settlement and left me and went off..I want divorce soon as cheated and married me.
11 Sep, 2021 | 14:39

Mam, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you, which would not be appropriate for me to ask here. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals