Tiruvannamalai | 13 Apr, 2022 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Criminal Law

I want divorce

I want divorce but he is not ready to easy divorce get me I'm sapreted 2 year's back he is think always I'm facing prb then I willl suicide he is always give me trouble I have no support in my family and frnds I'm single women I want to leave this painful life I want a peaceful life
13 Apr, 2022 | 11:17

Mam, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

13 Apr, 2022 | 10:23

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on

13 Apr, 2022 | 10:22

You need to go to CAW cell of your nearest police station and file a complaint and thereafter file a DV case.
For further clarification please contact me by taking appointment through the link below:
Take immediate steps.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals