Agra | 12 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Criminal Law

I need advice on what to do when both do not want to live together.

I am living separately from 2 marriage is 8 years old.i am mother of two . I was living in a toxic relation where was no respect and safety for me i was beaten brutely continiously from day one to last in those long 6 years without any mistake.he used to drink and abuse me.and beat me.after 6 years he send me to my home.and did not come and neither i went to him. He did not give my kids. Now i come to know my 1 child is no more.he was very small only 10 months old.he was down syndrome kid.he had pultiple health issues.but he was ready to survive.but now he is no family is suffering from financial crises so i cant do body wants to talk to life is spoiled.what can i do?
12 Jun, 2021 | 13:04

Just file a complaint before women cell first. If you need to contest a case, then move an application before State legal service authority to provide you free legal aid. So you need not to spend a singly penny. For any further information, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

12 Jun, 2021 | 11:23

I'm sorry for the state of mind you are going through. I would have liked to come to your rescue pro bono had you been in my state. But nevertheless if you need any legal advice on your matter you may contact me whatsapp 9013429126. I would surely guide you to the best of my ability and legal recourse availability.

12 Jun, 2021 | 07:11

You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals