Ahmedabad | 24 May, 2022 (1 year ago)

Criminal Law

I have complaint against Gujarat ST driver for accident

Hello all, I have one legal FIR with under section IPC 279, 427 and Moter act 177, 184 Where I was standing on Red signal but Government bus driver did not stop and damaged my car and left spot hence I had called 100 , Where police caught from next cross road and filed charged against Driver. I was driving my car and my wife and son was with me which were also under risk when Driver rashes my car. Now status is I was called by Judge and I was present as plaintiff or complaintant you can say. so now case actually started and now I have date order for evidence prosecution I have one video also with which I asked him to pay my damage but driver flee from the place. Can I fight my case by own. And how can I get money of damages and personal and family life threatening can be recovered with State Government of Gujarat. Please help me asap
26 May, 2022 | 12:41

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

25 May, 2022 | 07:59

Call me we will discuss your case

25 May, 2022 | 00:12

Please reach me at 9794148274 for consultation


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals