Muvattupuzha | 16 Feb, 2022 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Criminal Law

i have charged fir under ipc 332,341,323,324,294(b),506 in this year in a fake c

i have charged fir under ipc 332,341,323,324,294(b),506 in this year in a fake case by civil excise officer.he is in mafty uniform without wearing id proof i am a government employee .if i get punished then i loos my 5 accused in this case and i am the fifth accused of this case . actually i am innocent i didn't committed anything to this man but i don't have any proof for that ,i am arrested by police and went to the jail for 1 and half day .what should i do ? how can i compound this case? how can i escape from this fake case ?
17 Feb, 2022 | 17:20

As per your submission that your facing a criminal case and for any advise, Please write the issue in details or contact me for discuss .................
Mob. 9818721841

16 Feb, 2022 | 14:41

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

16 Feb, 2022 | 13:21

Please reach me at 9794148274 for consultation

16 Feb, 2022 | 12:57

As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of criminal case
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals