Banga | 28 Apr, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

Criminal Law

I have been cheated by a lady and an fir under section 420 has been filed agains

420 had been filed but no action has been taken for last 1 year noe
29 Apr, 2021 | 23:37

you would have to share the FIR copy with me to enable me to check the status of the case. It would be most appropriate that you hire a local lawyer who can check from the police the status directly. (9013429126)

29 Apr, 2021 | 01:14

That is surprising because a charge sheet should have been filed by now and the trial must have begun. What is the FIR number and which police station is this in? You can share the details with me at I will check the case status and let you know.

28 Apr, 2021 | 21:43

You can show me copy of FIR
If you want legal advise then you can call me on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals