Nagercoil | 12 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Criminal Law

I have a chargesheet filed under my name 147, 447, 294 (b). 323, 379

Will this affect my study visa for Australia? I have got offers from universities from there. I was in the event of the incident but didn't commit any of the above crimes.
12 Sep, 2021 | 18:03 will affect your Visa you have to take permission from court before leaving the country

12 Sep, 2021 | 15:05

Please give me details information about the matter then I can advise you
You can mail me for advise on

12 Sep, 2021 | 14:16

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals