Mehsana | 27 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Criminal Law

I had passport inquiry for that police told me I had case against me and I know

I had case back in 2015 at that age I was 16 yo and our lawyer told us that there is no case against you now but now when I had police inquiry for passport they said I have case against me and when I checked online with FIR number there is no name of me on official site of Court
28 Jun, 2021 | 22:16

Engage a good lawyer in you area court, you will get all the details. For any further information, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

28 Jun, 2021 | 21:48

since you know the FIR details it is advisable that you get the case details from the concerned court by engaging a lawyer and if the case still exist then you can ask the lawyer to make a put up application along with the NOC application for passport from the same court and after obtaining the NOC deposit the same with the police conerned keeping a record copy with you. In case the chargesheet do not name you or you were a juvenile at the time of the occurance of crime then you can find hte content in the chargesheet. if the police deny to issue you the clearance then file a Writ of mandamus against the police before the high court and your passport will get issued immediately.

28 Jun, 2021 | 01:53

You will have a check with police about wat case it was and if the case is alive will have to get a noc from concern Court or if the case is disposed then get such a report


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals