Chennai | 22 Aug, 2022 (9 months, 2 weeks ago)

Criminal Law

I got cheated by my own colleaguelooted my money by telling he will offer job

I got cheated by my supervisor who took my money by telling me he would get me a top mnc company and for his father's medical expenses and funeral, he took money from me. I got fooled by believing everything. He ran away by taking my money. I have evidence of money transfer WhatsApp chatting, his aadhar card, family contact details. I want to know how can I proceed with this case The cheater is located in Baripada Odisha I'm in Chennai. if anyone is interested in this case kindly Dm me I will share detailed case history alone with evidence for your kind information
23 Aug, 2022 | 06:32

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of cheating and fraud
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on the

23 Aug, 2022 | 00:00

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals