Mumbai | 01 May, 2021 (2 years ago)

Criminal Law

I got breached order against respondent. He applied u/s 482 for quashing and go

I got breached order against respondent.He applied u/s 482 for quashing and got relief. Due to lockdown he got marathon relief. I am senior citizen.Pl. advice.
02 May, 2021 | 08:08

Sorry but i am not very clear with your problem so I would suggest you to contact me on 9013429126 so that you can tell me in detailed manner your problem and I can in return provide you with all legal remedies at your disposal.

02 May, 2021 | 06:39

If you want legal advise then you can call me on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals