Anantapur | 16 Mar, 2021 (2 years, 2 months ago)

Criminal Law

I Am victims of 498a , in that police people 161 statement written was mistake

In my 498a case police people written incorrect statement but charge sheet was correct & all allegations was correct in charge sheet but missed in statements, i,e part 2. I need your advice how to proceed, for the corrections of statement pp as applied memo but judge asked to apply via provision act along with example telling that corrections of statement can be taken in any stage.please any one can help me

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals