Kolkata | 07 Sep, 2022 (8 months, 3 weeks ago)

Criminal Law

How to withdraw a FIR case

Fir filled by my sister on August 2021 against her husband, father's in law and her three sister in law. Husband arrested in the month of June 2022, IO take PC for 10 days. After 10 days he got a bail. Four other members not get the bail. The husband apologized to my sister at the police station that now such a mistake will not happen again. So we want to withdraw a case and we do not want to continue this case. - Advise me how to withdraw a FIR in police station as well as from court ?
10 Sep, 2022 | 11:32

FIR can only be quashed by the State High Court by filing Quashing petition through a lawyer .

08 Sep, 2022 | 12:49

For FIR you will have to file a Section 482 CrPC petition for quashing of FIR and other court cases you can file a withdrawal application. For further assistance, kindly contact me at 8178754286 or advocateshradhaagl@gmail.com

08 Sep, 2022 | 10:22

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of criminal case
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals