Arrah | 24 Apr, 2022 (9 months, 2 weeks ago)

Criminal Law

How to take action against my own father and grandmother for domestic violence

Hi, my father is very abusive, he drinks every day and is unemployed. He is always abusing me, my mother and my brother. His mother is the reason why he is doing so. She always manipulates him and controls him. His sister is also the same. They are always against my mother for no reason. My mother has been facing this issue for a long time. This has affected my relationship with many people. He is very arrogant and earns nothing. I want to get out of this and do something about it. Please let me know how can I proceed. Please don't tell me to fo
26 Apr, 2022 | 14:55

You may contact me.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
LL.M.- Criminal Law

Justice In You

24 Apr, 2022 | 15:00

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on

24 Apr, 2022 | 14:53

Please let me know how old are you? If you are a minor, different approach has to be taken and if you are a major then a different approach.
Feel free to reach to me at 8178764286.

24 Apr, 2022 | 14:51

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

24 Apr, 2022 | 14:23

Please reach me at 9794148274 for consultation


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals