Palakkad | 23 Nov, 2022 (6 months, 2 weeks ago)

Criminal Law

How To Speedup A False Criminal Case Trial Under Sections 498A & 304B

My wife committed suicide in 2017. Then a false case is charged against me and parents under 498A & 304B. As of now the case is pending and always shifted to new dates each time. Hearing on Charge is not even completed. My parents are very aged and we are facing many struggle to handle the basic needs and study of 2 childs due to this false case. Since we are innocent, each day we have much pressure. So is there any option for a speedy case trial to prove our innocence? Can we give a petitions to Sessions Court which handling our case or to High Court? Kindly help me by valuable advice.
24 Nov, 2022 | 07:56

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of 498a and 304B of IPC
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals