Palakkad | 05 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Criminal Law

How to get passport with non cognizable offence

Sir..There is any problem to get passport with charged non cognizable offence (ipc 120 b) for bigamy marriage....Im the 5th accused person in First class Judicial magistrate....?
05 Aug, 2021 | 11:51

Yes there is a possible way. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

05 Aug, 2021 | 10:40

You can file discharge application before court
For discharge
For advise you can mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals