Anantapur | 02 Feb, 2022 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Criminal Law

how to get hon. court order to not to file FIR on me intentionally by accused

i have filed aa a FIR against a govt employee for cheating me ie 420, 506IPC . now the accused planned to file FIR on me with false information to solve the matter by threatening me with those cases which will solve easily by threating me. i request you sir how do i get stay to file false cases against me through court order
02 Feb, 2022 | 11:23

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

02 Feb, 2022 | 07:25

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise

02 Feb, 2022 | 00:51

Please reach me at 9794148274 on call or through whatsapp for consultation , i will guide with this.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals