Udaipur | 29 Apr, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Criminal Law

How to get bail for the offence of 304 B

On the night of 14 April my brother's wife committed suicide, postmortem report is still not prepared. And our in law's are saying that this is a murder . Please help!
29 Apr, 2021 | 20:03

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of Bail
As per settled principal of law, Bail is rule and jail is an exception
You can show me copy of FIR
If you want legal advise then you can call me on mobile no 9359867870

29 Apr, 2021 | 19:38

That is dependent on the FIR allegations and the incriminating evidence against your brother. Also how many years post marriage has this happened? It is advisable to apply for anticipatory bail as soon as possible. You can mail the FIR Copy soft copy to advsanjayanrayandas@gmail.com and I shall give it a read and advise accordingly, if you want it.

29 Apr, 2021 | 19:34

Bail matter is totally dependent on the fact situation of each case. So consult a lawyer immediately with the copy of the FIR if you have and with other details to present a bail application before the concerned court. Consult without any delay.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals