Bengaluru | 08 Nov, 2022 (4 months, 2 weeks ago)

Criminal Law

How to get a judgement implemented by judicial system?

I had filed a cheque bounce case PCR 13495/2018 which subsequently became C.C.1756/2020 with City Metropolitan Magistrate court (XVI) and judgement was pronounced on 07--10-2022 in my favour awarding me ₹80,000.00 and S.I for three months to the defaulter. I was advised by my advocate to wait for 30 days from the date of judgement. How can I get my money? From where? What should I do now to further the case. Being a small case ( my legal councilor's words) they are not very keen to help me my money. I am 80 years old and do have some physical disability in travel unless with an escort. Please advise me what should I do to get my amount back. You may check through the net that there were more than 42 sittings from 2018 to 2022. Please help this old man
09 Nov, 2022 | 16:31

Dear Sir,
You may reach out to me at or +91-9818566928 and I will guide you to the complete implementation process.

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants

08 Nov, 2022 | 09:09

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals