Mumbai | 27 Mar, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

Criminal Law

House breaking complain

Sir, On 21st Sept 20 a person stays in our building in early morning he was fully drunk and used some kind of drug and started banging the door and broke the door latch and entered in the house due which my mother got injured and using bad word he also broke the shop lock which is in the same building. At the same time we call the police the police came and took him at the same time the police tolled us to do some medical exanimation at the government hospital . On the second day our FIR was lodge the person has come out bail . We have not received any such copy from the court or any other day to court . What can be done further action .

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals