Shimla | 30 Mar, 2021 (1 year, 12 months ago)

Criminal Law


I have been harassed and threatened by my ex boyfriend. He has been giving me death and rape threats. He was always abusive thats why i had to run away from him. He is a muslim and I am a hindu. I dont want my parents to know about this relationship. But this is getting too much now. He has been threatening to kill my parents also. Kindly suggest what to do. I dont want my parents to get involved. I am 27 ywars old woman
31 Mar, 2021 | 17:03

I think given the facts that you have mentioned, it would be a bit dangerous to not involve your parents as there is a threat to their lives as well. Best thing is take your parents' help, approach the police and lodge a formal complaint with all the evidences you have.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals