Hosapete | 14 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 2 months ago)

Criminal Law

Hi myself Srinivas M, my caste is ST , i am under atrocity case,what to do ?

My caste comes under ST ( valmiki ) , SC caste person filed atrocity case on me and other two persons! Other two persons come under general category, and already the court hearing has started, can my name be cleared from that case ? As My caste is ST?
15 Jul, 2021 | 08:15

Dear sriniwas
Prior to answer your questions I would like to see copy of FIR of your case
You can mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals