Mumbai | 19 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Criminal Law


Hi my advocate has made a complaint under 156 CrPC and 452, 324, 323, 504, 506. before the magistrate and the magistrate took it as complaint case. Now the report under 202 has submitted before the magistrate and it reveals that no cognizable offence has committed. Now my question is whether a magistrate can issue process for the non cognizable offence mentioned in the complaint.
19 Aug, 2021 | 22:21

Who else will issue process for that ?
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals