Chennai | 25 Oct, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Criminal Law

Hello sir/mam iam sara my brother got love marriage it is not a problem he doesn

My brother got love marriage it is not a problem but my parents spend more money for his studies and he doesnt gie single money to spend for my parents after his graduation now suddenly he not even came and take care my parents he settled with that girl please help us is there any possibility to file case against my brother
26 Oct, 2021 | 04:41

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can email me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals