Jind | 01 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Criminal Law


I want to get advice in a ndps act
02 Aug, 2021 | 07:52

Please give me details information about the matter then I can advise you
You can show me copy of FIR
You can mail me on

02 Aug, 2021 | 00:21

Please elaborate your issue. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals