Mancherial | 02 Dec, 2021 (1 year, 3 months ago)

Criminal Law

Forgery signature done to sale a property

My dads elder brother has sold ansistral property by doing all the forgery signatures what are the steps to be taken
02 Dec, 2021 | 11:42

File a police complaint against him immediately. I'll provide you certain legal suggestions afterwards. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

02 Dec, 2021 | 05:49

As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of civil and criminal
You can file suit for cancellation of sale deed before the civil court
And also can lodge FIR with police station
If you want legal advise then please email me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals