Muzaffarpur | 24 Dec, 2022 (5 months, 2 weeks ago)

Criminal Law

Fir under section 341,323,366,302,201,34

False Fir against my family including me is filled in year 2015 under ipc 341,323,366,302,201,34 . Police have not filled chargesheet even now since 2015 because that person is still alive and staying out from home and used to come home occasionally. Petitioner told us that she has given written application to police that fir has been filled by her by mistake. What should I do??? I am selected for govt job, does it affect my appointment. Plz suggest
27 Dec, 2022 | 10:45

You may approach the relevant police station and get your FIR withdrawn before it causes any serious damage.
For further discussions, you may reach out at

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants

24 Dec, 2022 | 10:32

Dear sir
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of criminal case
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the Advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals